How do I register to vote?

If you’re 18 or older and a U.S. citizen, you can register at the Board of Elections, at all county libraries or schools, at the Human Services Department, or at the license bureau. Be sure to register at least one month in advance of the election in which you wish to vote. For more details, call the Montgomery County Board of Elections at 937-225-5656.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call for trash service?
2. When is large / bulk item pick up?
3. Does the city provide yard waste removal?
4. Does the City have an income tax?
5. Does the Vandalia Butler School District have a school income tax
6. How do I register to vote?