Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This form acts as a request only and does not automatically guarantee requested date. Once the date is confirmed, the Facilities Coordinator will email a Rental Agreement. The reservation will only be guaranteed after a Rental Agreement is signed, and returned, and a $150 Deposit is paid within 48 hours after party scheduling. This includes a $50 non-refundable Security Deposit and a $100 Cleaning & Damage Deposit that will be refunded within 30 days after the event if all aspects of the Agreement are met. Credit card is our only payment option.
Contact Person will be responsible for relaying all information, including the Cassel Hills Pool Rules and Regulations, to their group, as well as, confirming all administrative details and payment with the Facilities Coordinator.
Please check the appropriate box.
1. Rental hours are 7:00pm - 9:00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Available rental dates begin June 2 and end August 13.
2. Cassel Hills Pool closes to the public at 7:30pm. Rentals begin at 7:00pm and are shared with the public until 7:30pm.
3. The Kiddie Pool is not included in the rental.
4. All facility rules must be adhered to during a rental. Failure to follow all rules could result in shutting down the party. All rules can be found in the 2023 Member and Visitor's Guide. A submitted Private Party Rental Reservation Request indicates that you have read, understand and will comply with all rules, if your party is approved.
5. $150 Deposit: A $150 Deposit is required within 48 hours after party scheduling. This includes a $50 non-refundable Security Deposit that goes towards the party payment and a $100 Cleaning & Damage Deposit that will be refunded within 30 days after the event if all aspects of the Agreement are met. If damage occurs and the cost of the damage exceeds the amount of the Cleaning & Damage Deposit, the Agreement Holder will be billed for any additional expense. Damages could lead to losing facility use privileges. The decision is solely up to the Parks and Recreation Department. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the scheduled rental date. If the $150 Deposit or full payment is not made on or by their due dates, your party will be cancelled.
6. Food and drinks are permitted. Glass Containers & Alcoholic Beverages are strictly PROHIBITED.
7. Mix 107.7 is played during operating hours and during private party rentals and is the only option available. If a renter wants to use alternative music, it must be approved through the Facilities Coordinator not less than 1 week prior to the rental date. Music volume is determined by the Pool Manager.
8. Prior to and at the conclusion of a rental, the Agreement holder and Pool Manager will meet to discuss the Agreement and evaluate the cleanliness of the pool area. Prior to departure, the facility and surrounding area must be cleaned and left in the condition found upon arrival.
9. Cancellation must be requested in writing ten business days prior to the date of the rental to receive a full refund, minus a 10% percent administrative fee. If the refund request is made less than ten business days prior to the rental date, no refund will be issued. If a cancellation request is made less than ten business days prior to the date of the rental and written documentation of life altering reason is submitted and approved by the Facilities Coordinator, a refund up to 75% may be considered. No cancellation fee will be assessed if VPRD cancels rental due to weather or other extenuating circumstance.
10. Weather Cancellation: In the event of inclement weather, the Cassel Hill Pool Manager will contact you to discuss.
11. The holder of the Agreement will be held responsible for damage to City property resulting from use herein and will be charged for any damage to City property while using said facilities.
12. The holder of the Agreement is responsible for the actions of any individual included in their group including damages to the facility or property of the City of Vandalia.
13. Use of City Property is subject to all pertinent state laws, city ordinances, health regulations, and Parks & Recreation Department rules and regulations.
14. The City of Vandalia reserves the right to deny the use of the Cassel Hills Pool based on the past behavior of the group while using the facility, or any of our City facilities.
15. Rentals are scheduled in the order REQUEST FORMS are received.
16. We only except payment by credit card.
17. Once a Request Form is submitted, you will be contacted via email/phone within 5 business days.
Any questions can be sent to Jennifer Webb, Facilities Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing your name here you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the Cassel Hills Pool Private Party Rental Rules and Regulations. Completion of this application does not guarantee requested date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field