Vanta Esports Development League
Fall League Season:
- Monday, September 20 to Saturday, November 20 (2 months)
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 17
- Virtual Program (use Google Meet) Cost: $120 for two month season
Does your child play video games? We offer a Youth Esports (competitive video gaming) Development League with expert coaching for all skill levels between the ages of 9-14. We started Vanta in response to one of our founder’s sons being cyberbullied. Our team-based learning platform provides a safe and structured environment for youth to learn skills that lead to college scholarships and build meaningful friendships.
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
League includes expert coach, holistic curriculum, moderator, and games streamed on Vanta twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/vantaleagues)
Technology requirements: PC Desktop/Laptop, a mouse, a headset, a power source
Games Practice times Game Times
Rocket League M/W or T/TH either 5:30pm-7pm or 7-8:30pm Sat: 2:30pm-3:30pm EST
League of Legends M/W or T/TH either 5:30pm-7pm or 7-8:30pm Sat: 4pm-6pm EST
Valorant M/W or T/TH either 5:30pm-7pm or 7-8:30pm Sat: 6:30pm-8:30pm EST
Overview of Games:
- Rocket League: 3v3 soccer with cars game. Can be used on a PC, Mac or Console (Xbox/Playstation)
- League of Legends: 5v5 multiplayer online battle arena game. Can be used on a PC or Mac
- Valorant: 5v5 Multiplayer first person shooter game. Can be used on a PC or Mac
- Then "Select Your Game!"
- Safe and inclusive community.
- Structured and holistic curriculum: health and wellness, social emotional learning, leadership, communication, goal-setting, etc.
- Mentorship and digital citizenship.
- Optimized screen time.
- Fun virtual community events.
- We are a fully outsourced esport youth development program for organizations.
- We are a virtual company and do not need a physical computer lab for players to participate.
- Vanta provides the games, expert coaching, moderators, holistic curriculum, game operations, and scheduling to players.
- We can help create teams from players from your community or match them with players from other communities.
- Teams practice and game together during the week and compete against other teams across the US.
- In order to be COPPA compliant, we use Google Meet and Classroom for the players, coach, and moderator.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA) https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule